On our panel of medical experts are Dr. Stanley C. Macaden and Dr. Prabha Seshachar.
Hon. President and Palliative Care Advisor, Sanman –
Dr. Stanley C. Macaden
MBBS (Vellore); MRCP (UK): FRCP (Glasg & Edin) Dip. Pall. Med (Cardiff); Dip. Am. Bd. Hospice & Pall Med
– Honorary Palliative Care Consultant – Bangalore Baptist Hospital
– National Coordinator – Christian Medical Association of India (CMAI) – for its Palliative Care Programmes.
– Lead – ‘Project India’ of the International Collaborative for Best Care for the Dying Person.
– Served in Bangalore Baptist Hospital (BBH) for 27 years – Was Head – Palliative Care Department.
– Ex-Director (CEO) of Bangalore Baptist Hospital.
– Past Secretary and National Faculty – Indian Association of Palliative Care (IAPC)
– Served as Palliative Care Consultant – Church of South India (CSI) Hospital, Bangalore – responsible for the Geriatric Ward.
– Fellow in Palliative Care at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA.
– Served as locum palliative care consultant in several UK Hospices
Hon. Palliative Care Advisor, Sanman – Dr. Prabha Seshachar
MBBS, Diploma in Anaesthesia, D.A., PGDHM (Hospital Management), Diploma in Acupuncture, NABH Assessor.
In-Charge Head – Community Medicine and Senior Specialist, Dept. of Palliative Medicine, Kidwai Cancer Institute, Hosur Road
Assessor – National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care Providers. (NABH)