Your contribution will go a long way in helping patients especially those suffering from cancer and requiring treatment. We are also helping dialysis patients financially. 100% of your donation will go for the purpose it was donated.
50% of your donations are exempt from tax under Section 80 G.
Here’s how your donations are used for needy patients.
Special needles for Biopsy and Chemotherapy alone cost around Rs.1000/- each! A hefty cost for poor patients to bear.
- Blood requirements
- Chemoport or Biopsy needles for adult cancer patients
- Paediatric cancer needles ( for child patients)
- Other allied medical expenses like
- – Laboratory and investigation charges
- – Surgery (like removal of cancer tumours)
- – Medication
- – Ward charges
- Dialysis for patients with kidney problems
- Any other kind of medical assistance (especially for those who are not under the Vajpayee Scheme)
- Protein Supplements for cancer patients
For a further understanding of the use of specialized needles for Cancer treatment read below.
To Donate funds or donate blood/organise a blood donation camp
Call: Jacob Chacko Mobile: 9341235616 or Email: email@example.com
To donate in Indian Rupees, you may write a crossed cheque or make a Demand Draft (DD) payable to “Sanman Society“
Our Mailing Address is:
#12, New No. #3,
Kurichethu Chandra Reddy Layout,
Viveknagar 3rd Main 4th Block
Koramangala – Bangalore 560047
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any queries.
You can make a NEFT/RTGS transfer directly to our bank account.
Our Mailing Address is:
Name: Sanman Society
Account No: 64171257807
Account type: SB A/c
Bank name: State Bank of India
Branch name: Jayanagar Branch, Bangalore
IFSC code: SBIN0040012
PAN # AAATO3310P
Once you make your donation, kindly e-mail following details to email@example.com so that we can send the receipt for your contribution at the earliest: –
• Your name (as it appears in your PAN card)
• Your residential/office address
• Your PAN number
• Your contact number
• Amount transferred
• Originating bank name
• NEFT/RTGS transaction number. (this is very important)
• If you want to donate for a specific need like dialysis for a patient or any of the options mentioned above, you can indicate this in your email.
We have the following statutory approvals
Approval under Section 80 G(5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act of India, 1961
Certificate under Section 12A R/w Section 12AA(1)(b)(i) of the Income Tax Act of India, 1961