We are in the process of organising Palliative care@home service.
Volunteers who have the experience in this area of palliative care are welcome to join Sanman for Home care. Here’s how you can help.
- Get training for Palliative care by Sanman doctors and volunteers.
- Select the residential community where home care can be provided.
- Visit the patient along with the home care team initially
and then individually as appropriate
- Counsel the patient and care giver
- Help in making arrangements at home
- Help in communicating with the health care team
Support Group for Home care
We would like to create support groups for the following Palliative care support
- – Cancer
- – Neuro-muscular disorder like Parkinsons, Alzheimers, Dementia
- – Geriatric care
- – Diabetes
- – Cardiac and renal failure
- – Bereavement
We would like to start a Home Care Volunteer service for patients needing palliative care. If you are experienced interested in this area to anchor and build a Home care team of volunteers then please contact (Sneha Titus : M:+91 9886084816)